Strengthen English Visual Text Comprehension For Upper Secondary Levels
Strengthen English Visual Text Comprehension For Lower and Upper Secondary Levels enhances students’ understanding of how language and visuals are used to communicate meaning.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Secondary levels 1 to 4 (13 – 16 years).
To provide specific, targeted practice of comprehension questions on visual texts.
• Simulates Examination Question types such as Inference Questions based on visuals and word use in a variety of materials such as advertisements and websites;
• Answers to All Questions are included for reference and self-assessment, which is especially useful for students who work independently.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• The Visual Texts intentionally include Real World Formats and touch on current matters and topics of interest. Topics may be web pages, leaflets, posters, brochures, blog posts covering languages, sciences, the arts, humanities, social sciences and technology;
• The visual texts can also be used as Ideas for Practice on picture discussion and conversation;
• Enhanced Learning provides opportunities to increase knowledge and improve comprehension skills.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Publisher: Singapore Asia Publishers
Author: J. Lee
13 ISBN: 9789813423169